- TPO 34 - Question 1 Your university plans to open a cafe inside the campus library. Do you think this is a good idea? Explain why or why not.50
- TPO 18 - Question 1 Imagine your life ten years in the future. Talk about one way you think your life will be different in ten years than it is now. Use details to explain your answer.68
- TPO25 – Q1: Students often want to get better grades in their classes. Explain what students should do in order to improve their performance in a class.
- What is your favourite recreational activity? Describe it and say why you enjoy doing it.66
- TPO 02 - Question 2 Some college students choose to take courses in a variety of subject areas in order to get a broad education. Others choose to focus on a single subject area in order to have a deeper understanding of that area. Which approach to cours
22 in 30
for Q3 to Q6, need to talk in 60 seconds. Try this pattern for Q5:
part 1. Briefly summarize the problem the speakers are discussing. //about 15 seconds.
part 2. Then state which of the two solutions from the conversation you would recommend. //about 15 seconds. Like: there are possibly two solutions: The first one is: blabla....the second one is: blabla...If I were the woman/man, I would choose the first/second solution.
part 3. Explain the reason for your recommendation. because reason 1, blabla ...reason 2, blabla(about 30 seconds)...
follow this user for Q5 who got 27 in speaking and she followed this pattern: