This speaking topic by other users:
Speakings by the user:
- Task 3: The woman express her opinion about the proposal described in the letter. Briefly summarize the proposal. Then state her opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.
- TOEFL Integrated speaking, question 5 - The speakers discuss two possible solutions to the woman’s problem. Briefly summarize the problem. Then sate which solution you recommend and explain why. - Preparation Time: 20 SecondsResponse Time:
- Integrated speaking 3-5)A Notice from Public Safety A new parking policy is being instituted starting next year. Previously, faculty and staff were given first preference of parking passes, then commuting students, then the remaining passes were given out
- Do you agree or disagree that a celebrity should set a good example for young people? Use details and examples to support your explanation.
- It is better for students to gain real-world experience than to spend their time in a classroom.