Speaking topics in text:
Briefly summarize the man's problem. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation.
More speakings by this user:
- QuestionWhat do you miss most about your home when you are away? Use specific details in your explanation. (78)
- Question 1What do you miss most about your home when you are away? Use specific details in your explanation.
- Question 2Some people like to shop in large grocery stores and department stores. Other people prefer to shop in small specialty stores or shops. Which do you prefer? Explain why. (73)
- Question 1Students study in a variety of ways. Explain how your study habits are different from those of other students you know. (63)
- Tpo 53Using points and the examples from the talk, explain two ways of preventing food spoilage and why they are effective. (66)
- tpo 53Briefly summarize the man's problem. Then state which solution you would recommend. Explain the reasons for your recommendation. (66)
- Tpo 53Chaining Behavior Many everyday human behaviors are made up of a sequence of several simpler behaviors. In order to teach children to perform these complex behaviors, parents sometimes use a technique called chaining. First, parents identify each of (100)
- Tpo 53University Announces Energy-Saving PlanOut of concern for the environment, the university has announced an effort to reduce energy consumption. The energy saving measures will start at the library. One measure involves the library’s inside lightin (76)
- Tpo 53When some people have a little extra money, they like to spend it right away on something they enjoy. Others prefer to save the extra money. Which do you like to do? Explain why. (100)
- Tpo 53Talk about a special gift you once gave someone.Describe the gift and explain why it was special. (100)