2013-2014 Dr R J Colley Bursary for Research and Taught Postgraduate Level at University of Aberdeen in UK

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 04/01/2013 - 22:00

2013-2014 Dr R J Colley Bursary for Research and Taught Postgraduate Level at University of Aberdeen in UKEligibility: Existing postgraduate students, and applicants for a postgraduate degree, are eligible to apply. Preference will be given to students from Christian missionary families, or who may be a member of, or in sympathy with, a mainstream Christian Church. Applicants must be able to demonstrate that they face financial difficulties or would not otherwise be able to participate in a course or venture associated with, or enhancing or augmenting their degree programme. Applicants must demonstrate academic potential.

Description: Existing postgraduate students, and applicants for a postgraduate degree, are eligible to apply. One bursary is available. The bursary is currently valued at £1,500 per annum, for a period of up to three years.

Subject: Various Courses

Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing Research and Postgraduate Program.

How to Apply: To apply for the Dr R J Colley Bursary, please email a letter of application and a current curriculum vitae by post or e-mail.

Provider: University of Aberdeen,UK

For Which Country: UK

For Whom: International Students

Number of award(s): One bursary is available.

Duration of award(s): Scholarship is offered for up to three years.

What does it cover? The bursary is currently valued at £1,500 per annum, for a period of up to three years.

Selection criteria: Preference will be given to students from Christian missionary families, or who may be a member of, or in sympathy with, a mainstream Christian Church.

Notification:  Not Known

Deadline: The application deadline is 24th of May 2013.