Essay topics: Statement of purpose for PhD in Oral Biology
Biology has changed the world and will go on. There was a time when many people died of smallpox or considerable numbers of children became permanently paralyzed by Poliomyelitis virus infection. Nowadays, vaccination has relieved all those suffer and grief. Before 1928, streptococcal angina would easily kill patients and venereal diseases were serious issues. However, the discovery of penicillin miraculously turned those infections into trivial maladies. Glamorous works of Charles Darwin which led to the theory of evolution has drastically changed our perspective to life forever. E G Bawkes stated: “There is not a single field of scientific and academic study which has not been greatly mo ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Integrated task- Problem solving (90)
- many people have learned a foreign language in their own country; others in the country in which it is spoken. Which is better? Give the advantages of each and support your view point. (60)
- Integrated task- Origin of live (90)
- Advances in transportation and communication like the airplane and the telephone have changed the way nations interact with each other in a global society. Choose another technological innovation that you think is important. Give specific reasons for your (90)
- Child disciplining-integrated (90)
- tidal power- integrated task (95)
- Compare and contrast your way of life with that of your parents. Which way of life do you think would be more satisfying to future generations? (80)
- Many people believe that it is very important to make large amount of money, while others are satisfied to earn a comfortable living. Analyze each view point and take a stand. Give specific reasons for your position. (80)
- Describe jet streams by using the information in the reading, and provide examples of the way that they affect air travel by drawing on the material that you heard in the lecture. (90)
- The college years are the best time in a person's life. Agree or Disagree. Give reasons to support your opinion. (80)