Statement of purpose for PhD in Oral Biology
In a review of human history, there are outstanding sections which have enlightened the rest of the history to the far future. In my opinion, Charles Darwin placed the corner stone of a drastic revolution in human perception of life and nature. The eminent theory of evolution which has its roots in glamorous works of Darwin, the biologist, has dramatically changed our perspective to life forever. This is why I have always been fascinated by biology and exploring the secret of life.
As a young female in a society inundated with gender discrimination, I worked hard to follow my dreams. I suc...
Subscribe as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- modern technology has brought about changes in the roles of men and women discuss some of these changes do you think these changes have been beneficial 100
- People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting 70
- Pets should be treated like family members.Do you agree with this statement? Give reason to support your opinion. 90
- Describe jet streams by using the information in the reading, and provide examples of the way that they affect air travel by drawing on the material that you heard in the lecture. 90
- Should your government place a tax on the junk food and fatty snacks? 87
Sentence: I believe that a PhD course of Oral Developmental Biology is exactly the diving board which direct me straight forward toward my desired destination.
Description: The fragment which direct me is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace direct with verb, past tense
Sentence: I hope to be the one who may further the knowledge of humans even a tiny bit further.
Description: The word further is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to further
It is great!
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 6.0 out of 6
Category: Excellent Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 2 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 28 15
No. of Words: 683 350
No. of Characters: 3552 1500
No. of Different Words: 354 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 5.112 4.7
Average Word Length: 5.201 4.6
Word Length SD: 3.163 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 279 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 222 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 158 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 108 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 24.393 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 11.869 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.357 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.27 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.452 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.07 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5