"It is dangerous to trust only intelligence."

It could be true that trusting only intelligence is dangerous.However,there are several other factors like hard work,attitude,team work etc which add in determining anything.Especially , in this competitive world where pressure is common and time is very important one cannot afford to make a mistake by relying only on intelligence.There should always be an alternative for everything.

In a survey,job recruiters were asked to mark their choice among hard work, attitude, intelligence and ideology which they would prefer much in an interviewee.And , the results of survey reveal that attitude is most preffered and much reliable than any other.It is also known that when we assign numbers for the alphabet and calculate the sum for each of the above listed factors , only attitude sums up to a hundred.

If we consider people like Harshad Mehata from India who was put behind bars for playing an intelligent game in the stock market.He was a common man, his plan was a top class business plan but resulted in a huge scam.

If we take an example of Steve Jobs who was a college dropout but created a revolution in tech market , it was with intelligence as his base he started off but soon added on factors like team work, hard work ,ideaology.

Abraham Lincoln who served as the President of America , was a cobbler sometime back in his life.It is only hard work and his ideals that took him to such a big position in his life.

Lastly , it is not only intelligence but lot of other factors do make a difference. And,one cannot just rely on intelligence to meet success in life.The contributing factors always play an important role.

Sentence: In a survey,job recruiters were asked to mark their choice among hard work, attitude, intelligence and ideology which they would prefer much in an interviewee.And , the results of survey reveal that attitude is most preffered and much reliable than any other.It is also known that when we assign numbers for the alphabet and calculate the sum for each of the above listed factors , only attitude sums up to a hundred.
Description: The fragment survey reveal that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace reveal with verb, past tense

Error: preffered Suggestion: ?

Sentence: If we take an example of Steve Jobs who was a college dropout but created a revolution in tech market , it was with intelligence as his base he started off but soon added on factors like team work, hard work ,ideaology.
Error: ideaology Suggestion: ideology