Recent incursions by deep-sea fisherman into the habitat of the Madagascan shrimp have led to a significant reduction in the species population. With the breeding season fast approaching, the number of shrimp should soon begin to increase. Nonetheless, th

Recent incursions by deep-sea fisherman into the habitat of the Madagascan shrimp have led to a significant reduction in the species population. With the breeding season fast approaching, the number of shrimp should soon begin to increase. Nonetheless, the population should not return to the levels before the fishing boats arrived. Because this trend is expected to continue over the next several years, the Madagascan shrimp will quickly become an endangered species.

Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument.

While it is true that the Madagascan shrimps have seen significant decline and the forecast does not look good for their population because of the continuation of the fishing by deep sea fisherman, attributing these trend to a conclusion of making the species endangered would be premature to say. Nature is a great leveler and balances the effect of any activity to equilibrium. As if now we only know that the number of shrimps have seen a significant decline and we do not know to what number they have reached now in order to predict whether the species will become endangered or not.

The bas...

Sentence: The basic flaw in the argument is that it does not include the calculation considering the total size of the shrimps before decline and the number now along with the percantage decline each year.
Error: percantage Suggestion: percentage

Sentence: The other very important feature would be to observe is that whether the decline is temprory in nature like the numbers getting low just after the fishing season or the decline in the numbers perpetual.
Error: temprory Suggestion: temporary

Sentence: One other imortant aspect of this study would be that as the number of species gets low, the competion of survival will also lessen and food availability will increase and thus the chances of natural elimination will also decline.
Error: imortant Suggestion: important
Error: competion Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The cases as presnted above are few of the many dynamics which determine the population level of any species and we see there is amyriad number of factors which must be taken into account and careful observation and calculation will lead to any certain conclusion.
Error: amyriad Suggestion: myriad
Error: presnted Suggestion: presented

Sentence: Any study involving only one aspec as we see in the argument will certainly fall short of cogent analysis.
Error: aspec Suggestion: aspect

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre