Compare the rich and the poor

Compare the rich and the poor

Our world has many walks of life. Some of them are rich and the other are poor and that is why we have different lives in this world. In this essay, I will contrast the fortune and environment of two backgrounds.

There is a significant difference in possession of the poor and the rich. The rich are full of money, clothes and food while the poor don’t have. In terms of meals, the rich care about what food they will eat whereas the poor are worried about where they get food to eat. On the other hand, while poor citizens find food from anywhere to save their stomachs, the rich throw food away because they want to lose weight or that cuisine is not delicious. Regarding clothes, rich people spend a lot of time to choose their suitable or modern shoes. In contrast, poor people find anyway from anything to make shoes for foot protecting.

The environment of both classes has some differences, too. Both of them can work at the same environment. However, the rich have more qualifications than the poor. Because of their origin, the rich had more advantages than the poor, they got good environment from family to education system. Therefore, they are easier to get opportunities than poor people.

In conclusion, we live on the earth. If the rich raise money and give their hands to the poor. Our life will be better.