Climate change is now an accepted threat to our planet, But there is not enough political action to control excessive consumerism and pollution. Do you agree?

Nowadays, everybody needs a job, for their welfare of life, and for continuing the their life. There are many job vacancies that we find in the magazine, newspaper and etc. And there are many people register to their self to be the employee of some companies. But ,when they have accepted many of them are making big decision to resign from that companies by thinking that they will get more salary and welfare with the other job and companies.

Some people say it is good and positive decision to get more salary, welfare and comfortable. They said that working is about comfortable, it will make easier to finish their job. And then, about salary they resign because of not to be accepted for the salary given from the company. Because it does not balance with their needs. So do about changing residence, after they change their career it will make they move from one residence to the others. It depends on where the work is. Changing career and place for residence is the habit of the one who likes an adventures and challenges of their life, so they think by doing this, they will be more experiences because of always solving many problems on their way since they change their mindset and career so do place of residence.

Based on the second paragraph about what some people says, I disagree about their mindset because there are many problem will be happened by doing this. First, make sure change carrier will make them difficult to socialize with other in the company. So move and move will make them not to understand about the character of others. So they will be difficult to face the new job it causes of they always move to the other job, to make them not to finish their job and make what they did before useless. So, to do a new thing will be their problem. If hey stay on their works it means they will be master about what they work and if they become a professional of their job, it will make their salary increased and don’t need to move or change their carrier and their residence to get what they need.

And the conclusion is everybody don’t need to change their carrier and their residence. It will make them difficult and there is no benefits of doing it. I think just stay on our job will be better for our life and just find other things without any movement.

economy development encourage human to
economy development encourages human to

Global warming that cause climate change now become hot issue
Global warming that causes climate change now becomes a hot issue

Earth will be die.
Earth will be dieing.
Earth will die.

there is not enough regulation to decreased consumerism and pollution.
there is not enough regulations to decrease consumerism and pollutions.

Pollution mostly caused by fossil fuel utilization
Pollutions are mostly caused by fossil fuel utilization

Factory activity also contribute waste that pollute environment.
Factory activities also contribute waste that pollute environment.

Consumerism is depend on demand.
Consumerism is depending on demands.
Consumerism depends on demands.

Develop country also have excessive consumption
Developing countries also have excessive consumption

UN (United Nation) give solution by made regulation to
UN (United Nation) gives solutions by making regulations to

Read a good grammar book. You may read this one: http://testbig.com/question/grammar