Modern form of communication such as email and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friend. This has had a negative effect on their social lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

More attention should be paid to on how email and messaging in contemporary era have degraded the proportion of time that people meet each other. While this is true for some extent, I believe that this is not easy argument to address the idea of this situation. Therefore, I believe that some reasons may reduce the amount of time that people spend seeing their friend.

First of all, advanced technology has made change some people method how to communicate to other people. In the past, the citizen used a letter to deliver their intention and purpose to the others. Using this method, message that we wanted to send has a long time period until it received by other person. However, nowadays technology has changed the way on how to send our meaning sense. People can use an internet to send their messages through an email and a mobile phone for the shortest and the fastest one.

On the other hand, some people argue that email and messaging can make relationship become distance between among people. While they rarely meet each other, the information that they need can be obtained directly. However, gathering and meeting people is the important thing. Moreover, in this modern era many activities make them never communicate straightaway.

In my opinion, I agree with the argument that says email and messaging can make a negative impact, thanks to people who never engage immediately. So, visiting each other is very necessary. On the other side, I understand that several activities can cause all these kinds happened. Finally, if people want to send an important message they can use an advanced technology which can make easier for them by the fastest way to communicate.

In conclusion, although the sophisticated technology can make people infrequently meet. They should take advantage from using technology to keep the relationship in order to make the gap between them not too far. Where possible, they have to meet each other at least once a month.

Sentence: More attention should be paid to on how email and messaging in contemporary era have degraded the proportion of time that people meet each other.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and on

this is not easy argument
this is not an easy argument

advanced technology has made change some people method how to communicate to other people
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

until it received by other person.
until it is received by other persons.

distance between among people.
distance among people.