Some people prefer to be in the same kind of job their entire life but others like to change their job frequently. Discuss both of views and give your own opinion.

In deciding job, every person have different willingness. Some people decide to be in the same kind of job for their entire lives while there are also people like to change their job frequently. This following essay will discuss more about the issue based on its advantages and disadvantages.

Working in the same kind of job in our entire lives has many advantages. We can focus on the certain job so it gives a good influences to the upgrading of career ladder. For example, teacher who is consistent with the job will be the head master of the school because there will be a regeneration in every kind of occupations. Besides, consistent in the same job describes a loyality to the company and it helps us to be more responsible to our job. Meanwhile, it also has disadvantages. Our opportunity to improve our skill will be limited. It means that we will only become expert in one type of jobs.

Every person has a right to decide a job and an employee can resign from the current job then seeking for the other jobs. So, changing job frequently will give more opportunities to be expert in some kinds of jobs. Besides, it also opens our occasions to know many people in some companies so it will increase our relationships among the society. On other hand, changing the job frequently make us difficult to focus on one job and we will be hard to improve our career ladder because if we move to another job we have to strat from the basic of the career.

Accordingly, it can be concluded that every person has right to choose their job. You will be consistent in one kind of jobs or move to the other jobs frequently as long as it does not break the contract with the current company.

every person have
every person has

while there are also people like to change their job frequently.
while there are also people who like to change their job frequently.

changing the job frequently make us difficult
changing the job frequently makes us difficult

Sentence: Besides, consistent in the same job describes a loyality to the company and it helps us to be more responsible to our job.
Error: loyality Suggestion: loyalty

Sentence: On other hand, changing the job frequently make us difficult to focus on one job and we will be hard to improve our career ladder because if we move to another job we have to strat from the basic of the career.
Error: strat Suggestion: start