There is a growing demand for fresh water now a days and this is becoming a global problem Discuss the possible causes for it What measures can be taken by government and individuals to overcome this problem

There is a growing demand for fresh water now a days and this is becoming a global problem. Discuss the possible causes for it. What measures can be taken by government and individuals to overcome this problem.

Water is the one of the most need for human and animals in the earth. Because there is not life without water in whole world. All organisms in the earth ,need water to different things. The basic need is drinking for thirsty.Also we need the water for bathing, washing, cooking meals, manufacturing industry, hydro power generation and etc. So that there is a big demand for water and it has increased day by day.

However today we faced to a big problem in about water, because growth of fresh water has decreased remarkably and therefore demand of fresh water has increased sharply. There are not fresh water for most of the people in the world. The major issues are the water pollution and deforestion in this situation. The world record has shown, people destroy a one tree in every half hours in the world. So that the natural water fountain are destroy day by day. Also people become used to get their garbages in to the water. There for water pollution are growing badly. Above these things are influence directly for demand of fresh water. Because there are not enough water for consumption of human.

In my opinion government should take a suitable answer for this matter. Mainly we should try to protect our resources of water and should prevent what are the main points in destruction of water.However this is not only government responsibility but also it is a responsibility of all citizen. So that if we think we do wrong things for destruction of water, it should stop firstly.

Because there is not life without water in whole world.
Because there is no life without water in the whole world.

because growth of fresh water has decreased
because the growth of fresh water has decreased

There are not fresh water for most of the people in the world.
There are no fresh water for most of the people in the world.

people destroy a one tree in every half hours in the world.
people destroy one tree in every half an hour in the world.

Sentence: So that the natural water fountain are destroy day by day.
Description: The fragment natural water fountain is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is
Description: The fragment are destroy day is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace destroy with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Above these things are influence directly for demand of fresh water.
Above these things influence directly for the demands of fresh water.

Sentence: The major issues are the water pollution and deforestion in this situation.
Error: deforestion Suggestion: No alternate word

better to have 4-5 paragraphs:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion

or:

para 1: introduction
para 2: idea one.
para 3: however, idea two
para 4: in my opinion...