advanced in transportation and communication like the airplane and the telephone have changed the way that the nation interact with each other in a global society . choose another technological innovation that you think is important give specific reasons

advanced in transportation and communication like the airplane and the telephone have changed the way that the nation interact with each other in a global society . choose another technological innovation that you think is important give specific reasons for your choice

When it comes to the issue of technology many people may agree with this statement and give us sound reasons for their beliefs. On the other hand, some other people might disagree with this idea and have different opinions. Also those opponents probably could provide us with strong purposes to support their thoughts. I believe that technology is a great idea because there so many reasons support my point of view. This short essay will demonstrate some points regarding this issue in the following paragraphs.

First, from my point of view, i think computer is the most useful innovation, it's the most important technology in the world. There is many advantages in computer. For instance, computer helps many people to achieve their business all over the world. Therefore, making conferences and meetings on the computer gives people the chance for staying in their country instead of traveling.

Second, many uses have been discovered in computer. For example, when you want to make a reservation for hotel or restaurant for important event, instead of making a call and waiting for minutes to talk with the customer services, you can only open the website of the hotel you want to go and make your reservation. This technology helped many people to save their time and give peoples their demands. Therefore, sending an email to someone else or to a company will be easier on the computer. Writers prefer using computer to focus on their writing as they need to spend more time to write their stories.

Third, nowadays, many advance computers are appeared with touch screens and suitable size that you can hold wherever you go just like phones. I prefer using computer because it will give you a larger screen so it won't hurts your eyes with the small letters that we are using on our phones, larger keyboard so you can type easily. It will facilitate the communication between peoples who are living in a different continents and allow them to see each other's on the large screen. Computers prices more differs from before, because it consider as a highly desirable technology.

Conclusion, computer has influences people's daily life. Makes everything easy to interact, attend important conferences and meeting. They have made it cheaper and easier to exchange information's, and have changed the way that the nation interact with each other in a global society.

because there so many reasons support my point of view
because there so many reasons to support my point of view
because there so many reasons which support my point of view
because there so many reasons supporting my point of view

here is many advantages
here are many advantages

because it consider as a highly desirable technology.
because it is considered as a highly desirable technology.

Conclusion, computer has influences people's daily life.
In conclusion, computer has influenced people's daily life.

Sentence: They have made it cheaper and easier to exchange information's, and have changed the way that the nation interact with each other in a global society.
Description: The fragment nation interact with is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace interact with verb, past participle

---------------------