In today's world, it is more important to work quickly and take risk making mistake than work slowly and make sure everything is correct.

Humans have always been determining wide variety of methods in order to make the best plan for dealing their problems. There has been an ongoing debate at to whether working much fast and taking risk is a rational plan for doing humans' chores or not. While some people believe that humans should work rapidly and benefit from risky condition in order to realize their goals, there are others holding the oposses idea on this point. As far as from my perspective, in these days, working quickly and taking risk can be suerly a wise decision in that individuals are able to get the excellent result in the short time, also they make a foundation for work together.

The first reason, which should be maintained here is that people drags up likelihood of getting better achievements by taking risk and working quickly. As a matter of fact, people try to make a plan based on limit time: therefore, they will expolite all of their inner abilities for handling it. It is argued that persons made an opportunity for doing chores in the short time, and they are able to dedicate it on valuable items like thinking about weakness and strength of plan for making better procedure in the future. Furthermore, most of the humans threaten with the stress if they encounter with shortage in time. But people are able to get ride of their stress by the help of quickly plan since they can follow their plan compeletly. People have high accuracy when they work in the stress less condition.

Another factor, which deserves to be considered is that masses offers a platform for working becide each other. In that case, most of the times people become aware from their personal mistakes during fast plan: hence, they need a condition for correcting them based on requirements. Group working is just plan for satisfying it because humans enable to benefit from consulting and brainstorming due to share idea in the group. Consequently, they use from else experiences for getting better output. Additionally, humans in the multiple rigeon of the world are stack of same dangerous like global warming, mass extinctions and ozon layer hole. These problems should be solved as soon as possible because next generations do not have enough time for dealing them. Thus, working in group and taking risk based on fast plan is a wise plan for handling them.

To put everything in a nutshell, today's, people should work quickly and take risk because they are able to take the advantage from its lucrative. Although taking risk and working much fast could be dangerous gamble, at least it is the price we have to pay for success.

benefit from risky condition in order to realize
benefit from risky conditions in order to realize

make a foundation for work together.
make a foundation for working together.
make a foundation to work together.

based on limit time
based on the limited time

about weakness and strength of plan
Description: check books how to use 'strength'

most of the humans threaten with the stress
Description: check books how to use 'threaten'

Sentence: The first reason, which should be maintained here is that people drags up likelihood of getting better achievements by taking risk and working quickly.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and drags

Sentence: Another factor, which deserves to be considered is that masses offers a platform for working becide each other.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to working and becide

Group working is just plan
Group working is just a plan

is a wise plan for handling them.
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

take the advantage from its lucrative
Description: check books how to use 'lucrative'

Sentence: While some people believe that humans should work rapidly and benefit from risky condition in order to realize their goals, there are others holding the oposses idea on this point.
Error: oposses Suggestion: passes

Sentence: As far as from my perspective, in these days, working quickly and taking risk can be suerly a wise decision in that individuals are able to get the excellent result in the short time, also they make a foundation for work together.
Error: suerly Suggestion: surely

Sentence: As a matter of fact, people try to make a plan based on limit time: therefore, they will expolite all of their inner abilities for handling it.
Error: expolite Suggestion: exploit

Sentence: But people are able to get ride of their stress by the help of quickly plan since they can follow their plan compeletly.
Error: compeletly Suggestion: completely

Error: becide Suggestion: beside

Sentence: Additionally, humans in the multiple rigeon of the world are stack of same dangerous like global warming, mass extinctions and ozon layer hole.
Error: ozon Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: rigeon Suggestion: No alternate word

-----------------------