tpo11task2

tpo11
task2

Some people believe that access to so much information on the internet can creates problems. In my opinion, however, the opposite is true. There are numerous reasons why i think internet provides people a lot of valuable information, and i explore only a few of the most important ones here.

First, the information on the internet is up to date. We can find daily events on the internet. We can search key word on the internet and find anything we want, very precisely. Individuals can access the information from every place in the word, it just takes few time, they even can watch clips from everywhere. Therefore, it is valuable that we can access to current event or information through the internet. On the other hand, we must wait for days to read the event in the printed format, like magazine or newspapers, and in that time they are not the current event, they are past event.

Additionally, although there is so much information on the internet, they do not create problems. It depend on us that which information we need. If the information that we need are very sensitive, and we require them for very significant issues, we can use the special web sites. For instant, in last year, i require the maps, which are, relate to very important city, Esfahan. I must present them for my final project. There are many maps on the internet but i use the web site of the mayor's Esfahan, so i can access to the accurate information. Being a lot of information on the internet does not prevent us to access through valuable information.

To sum up briefly, from what we have discussed, we safely come to conclusion that the internet provides a lot of valuable information.

Sentence: Some people believe that access to so much information on the internet can creates problems.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and creates

Sentence: It depend on us that which information we need.
Description: The fragment It depend on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace depend with verb, past tense