Essay

Essay

In this day and age people tend to think that in the future. they will choose to read news without over buying traditional newspapars or books to read. From my point of view. I totally disagree with this opinion. There are some reasons to account for this trend

On the one hand, Becouse not almost people also have their own phones or camputer to read newspapers online. some people are in poverty they do not have enough money to read printed books to keep themself updated with what is happening around them. Furthermore as for older generation they are quite illiteratechnology so they could not the way to use buttons the keyboard to search news. it is pretty inconvenient for them to keep track of information. For istance, my grandmather she is frustrated when taking a long times to search a kind of news to read and finally she no longer using it. Instead of that she bought newspapers to read

In addition to that using excessive texnological equipment like computer or phone couse damage to their eyes and have some adverse effects on their health in mentally and physically. For example as for children if make their eyes to be weaken and short - sighted. In terms of the older people , it enables them to be headache or dizzy when keeping constantly their eyes glued to the screen to read.

In conclusion , Although I have to admite that reading online have lots of advantages to people if does never replace the postition of printed newspapars or books. In the future, those are still popular due its benefits which have been brought to human life.

网课助手(http://www.meeloun.com)是Meeloun教育旗下独立网课事业部,专注于留学生网课代修、网课代上、网课代考、网课代写、Quzi代考、Exam代考、Test代考等服务,我们将策略和执行紧密结合,且不断的沟通评估并优化我们的方案,为客户提供一站式的网课辅助服务!