Essay topics: CET6 sample essay - CET6 exam essay writing on Jan 1992 : Film Is Giving Way to TV
Nowadays there are fewer and fewer cinema-goers and the cinema is slack. However, there are more and more TV viewers. There are many reasons for this social phenomenon, but in general, they come down to three major ones.
First, film tickets are too expensive, while it doesn't cost much to watch TV at home. Besides, it is time-consuming and inconvenient to go to the cinema. Nevertheless, it is very convenient and comfortable to watch TV at home. You needn't go out but just need to turn on the television. Most important of all, if you don't like the film you'll have to sit through it; but if you don't like one programme on TV, you can shift to another.
However, some people still go to the cinema. They usually go to the cinema for the purpose of social contact. Young people go dating there. Other people go to the cinema as an activity. For example, schools often organize children to go to the cinema. Sometimes employees also go to the cinema with the film tickets presented by their institutions.
- Successful PhD Letter of Intent (University of Toronto FIS) (78.75)
- CET6 sample essay - CET6 exam essay writing on June 1993 : My View on Opportunity (86.66670000000001)
- CET6 sample essay - CET6 exam essay writing on Jan 1992 : Film Is Giving Way to TV (72.5)
- For Test Takers: TOEFL® Internet-based Test (iBT) (0)
- GMAT Test Preparation Tips (100)
- Tips for the IELTS Reading test (100)
- Tips for IELTS listening part (90)
- IELTS - Tips for the Writing test (97.5)
- GMAT Issue Writing Sample 39 (85)
- GMAT Issue Writing Sample 38 (83.33329999999999)