Essay topics: CET6 sample essay - CET6 exam essay writing on June 1993 : My View on Opportunity
Different people have different views on opportunity. It is held that there are few opportunities. But it is also held that there re opportunities everywhere.
Those who hold the first opinion think that there are too many people and so there is always an intense competition for limited opportunities. In contrast, those who hold the second view think that if one is not prepared, he can hardly have any opportunities; however, if one is prepared, he can have a lot of opportunities.
As to me, I agtee with the latter opinion. Admittedly, there is really an intense competition for limited opportunities, but this is not to say that one can't create opportunities himself. In most cases opportunities are created by people themselves. For example, many people lost their jobs in recent years. Some people wait for opportunities in vain. However, others create opportunities themselves and get self-employed. Eventually they become employers themselves.
Therefore, to some extent, one can take his destiny into his own hands.
- Successful PhD Letter of Intent (University of Toronto FIS) (78.75)
- CET6 sample essay - CET6 exam essay writing on June 1993 : My View on Opportunity (86.66670000000001)
- CET6 sample essay - CET6 exam essay writing on Jan 1992 : Film Is Giving Way to TV (72.5)
- For Test Takers: TOEFL® Internet-based Test (iBT) (0)
- GMAT Test Preparation Tips (100)
- Tips for the IELTS Reading test (100)
- Tips for IELTS listening part (90)
- IELTS - Tips for the Writing test (97.5)
- GMAT Issue Writing Sample 39 (85)
- GMAT Issue Writing Sample 38 (83.33329999999999)