The country is a better place for children to grow up than a large city Do you agree or disagree Give your opinions

The country is a better place for children to grow up than a large city.Do you agree or disagree?Give your opinions.

A child is like the raw clay which can be changed into any shape as desired. Thus, how he becomes in future depends on the place where he grows up. I personally believe that the country is an ideal place for children to grow up. However,rearing the children in large city is also beneficial to to some extent.

Generally, the countryside is peaceful and it is beneficial to rear children in such peaceful environment helps to accelerate the mental development of a child. Similarly, the country has fresh, healthy and pollution-free environment which contributes in good health of a child. Likewise...

Generally, the countryside is peaceful and it is beneficial to rear children in such peaceful environment helps to accelerate the mental development of a child.
Description: two verbs in one sentence.

Sentence: However,rearing the children in large city is also beneficial to to some extent.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and to

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.