reached the desired score

Submitted by france79 on Mon, 02/23/2015 - 23:04

Hi guys.

I wanted to share with you my experience about the TOEFL test.

I finally got the score I needed. It was a little bit difficult to figure out what the TOEFL test was about. However, after 6 times, I realized this test is not about how much English you know or learn, it is about strategies. Being able to master these skills is vital for the TOEFL test. I would like to recommend this site TEST BIG to study for the speaking and writing section. I can say it is 95 % accurate. I got 23 on the speaking part and 27 on the writing in my real test, and this score is so similar to the score I have gotten from the test big.

Thank u.

Question is = should rich countries help poor nations for getting developed or it should be the responsibility of poor ones themselves?

My answer is :-
After reckoning enough, I believe that rich or developed nations should share their wealth and other resources with those poorer nations who are facing many problems like starveling and struggling with their system. Because everyone faces hard time.

To commence with, developing nations need more wealth as well as resources. The industrial countries can help the poorer nations in their development. For example, developed nations can help those developing nations by giving some loans and grants. Secondly, undeveloped countries suffer more from infectious diseases like AIDS, TB and cholera and they have insufficient knowledge and medical resources. Namely, rich nations help poor nations by giving skills doctors who have enough knowledge regarding infectious diseases and their treatment. Also, those countries should provide medical facilities and wealth to poorer nations which help more in development.

On the other hand, it should be government's priority to look after this citizens and provide them basic necessities. People from many developing countries migrate to wealthy nations to study or to work. For instance, immigrants for France or UK have proved themselves by working hard. Moreover, rich nations take benefits from migrated people.

In conclusion, I belive that it would be difficult to see any progress in the economy of developing countries without cooperation of rich nations.

My answer is :-

Iam writing to let you known that,i hav recently attended your meeting at your hotel,unforunately upon returning home I found that some papers were missing.i think I hav left it on the table near the stage.
firstly let me explain my situation,our meeting was held in conference hall at you hotel on 12/6/19 at 6pm.as I was appointed as team leader so i was busy inviting the guest& arranging the seats.i have noted some of the points being discussed in the meeting as i was in a hurry to catch my train.i took my bag and did not wait to put all things inside.
however,there are about 15 papers and im sure that i cannot make a final copy of that without the paper,as i have a poor memory.i hav been asked to sumbit the final copy of meeting minutes next week.
would you kindly seach for my paper in conference hall and send it by courier as soon as possible so that ican submit my assignment as soon as possible.please let me know if you find my paper and send with bank details so that i can pay you .

i appreciate your assistance

your sincerely
tom

QUESTION:
Children nowadays spend a great deal of time watching television. However, television cannot replace the book as learning tools, which is why children are less well-educated today. To what extent do you agree with this statement?

ANSWER:
Watching of television among children is the main reason; we have poor quality of education nowadays. As most children spend a lot of time on television programs in place of learning books. I strongly believe that television cannot replace books as tools of learning because television can be very distractive and for entertainment.

First and foremost, television programs cannot replace books as learning instruction. For example, most educative programs shown on gadget are noisy and basically for entertaining. Also, television programs can be interrupt by commercial breaks. The only programs children find a bit educating and similar to learning are few, as most other are for entertainment.

In addition, learning via books as being very essential for decade now and will continue to be important, because it makes the reader to choose a time suitable for them. For instance, some students prefer reading at night, while other in the morning. It doesn’t matter the time or environment as it can be done any way even the bus, toilet and school, depending at the convenience of the reader. In other case, television can only be watch at home as most buses do not have the capacity to install them. Obviously, books are more preferable way of learning than any gadget.

In conclusion, although children can learn using either television or books, but in my opinion, I strongly believe that the best way for a child to study without distraction is through book.