You recently stayed in a hotel in a large city. The weather was very unusual for the time of year and the heating/cooling system in the hotel was quite inadequate. Write a letter to the manager of the hotel.In your letter give details of what was wrong

You recently stayed in a hotel in a large city. The weather was very unusual for the time of year and the heating/cooling system in the hotel was quite inadequate. Write a letter to the manager of the hotel.

In your letter

give details of what was wrong
explain what you had to do to overcome the problem at the time
say what action you would like the manager to take

Dear Sir,

I have just returned home after spending three nights at your hotel in Paddington. The staff were very friendly and the location was extremely convenient. However, I feel I must express my disappointment about the room.

As we all know, London is experiencing a very warm summer this year, with temperatures around 30 °C last week, which is quite unusual. As a result, it was very hot in my room on the sixth floor.

Because of the extreme heat in the room, I had to leave the windows open all night and so it was very noisy, as the hotel is on a main road and the traff...