Some people think that universities should provide graduates with the knowledge and skills needed in the workplace. Others think that the true function of a university should be to give access to knowledge for its own sake, regardless of whether the cours

It is obvious that certain knowledge and skills that are needed in the workplace which are somethings that can cause to gain valuable experiences whenever are used in the workplace and give positive feedback to university which lead to increasing level of knowledge in universities.

Moreover, when universities provide graduates with golden opportunities to learn practical skills through certain courses that are taught little by little people who gain these skills can prepare themselves to use their skills which lead to increasing profits for graduates and their companies because they not only can be able reap the benefits of these skills and get a appropriate job but also their companies can make profits through employing experts who are taught in universities.

It can be seen that universities should offer certain courses that are important for students to get good job in the recent future as soon as they will have graduated which lead to decreasing economical problems and increasing productivity rate for companies. It is undeniable on of the main important goals that must be followed through universities is to prepare students to gain skills that are needed for getting jobs in the future which would never happen if universities do not pay utmost attention to offer certain courses that are important to prepare students for working at workplaces.

In contrast, there are specials areas of science that need to be developed through universities in the long run and they must provide decent facilities to gain newest knowledge which would not be do if they just only concentrate to some certain courses that prepare graduates to get job. It is clear that universities need to invest on certain sciences that are useful for future life and their effects are indirect on society for instance basic sciences. Therefor, universities should have certain courses to gain knowledge for its own sake which lead to encouraging students to continue their education in the higher level of academic degree like PHD and follow their goals by them.

In conclusion, I think that universities not only should provide graduates with the knowledge and skills that are needed in the workplace but they also should access to knowledge for themselves own sake which are regardless of useful skills to get job as soon as students will have graduated. The best solution that can be adopted by universities is that to make balance between courses that are offered which lead to mutual beneficial for both of universities and graduates.

Sentence: Moreover, when universities provide graduates with golden opportunities to learn practical skills through certain courses that are taught little by little people who gain these skills can prepare themselves to use their skills which lead to increasing profits for graduates and their companies because they not only can be able reap the benefits of these skills and get a appropriate job but also their companies can make profits through employing experts who are taught in universities.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to able and reap

Sentence: In contrast, there are specials areas of science that need to be developed through universities in the long run and they must provide decent facilities to gain newest knowledge which would not be do if they just only concentrate to some certain courses that prepare graduates to get job.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to specials and areas
Description: The fragment be do if is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace do with adjective

Avg. Sentence Length: 45.778 21.0 (shorter sentences wanted)

'not only...but also' is not used correctly in the essay.