People should work a fixed number of hours per day, an employers should not ask anybody to work more than that. Give your reasons for answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge and experience.

It is true that there are companies which force there employees to work more than nine hours a day, due to many reasons. Meet deadlines, unefficient contracts and unavoidable promises could be the factors they consider when demanding their workers to work even at night time. Even though, the employees are getting paid for working overtime and also some professions require night shifts, people should work decided number of hours for a day. This helps them to achieve many benefits in their lives.

To begin with, if a person work to a limited number of hours in a day the productivity goes high and he or she is able to concentrate well in his or her particular job activity. After all a company should give attention to their productivity ratio as it is one of the major output.For example, people who work twelve hours a day, eventually loose their productivity, where people who work for about eight hours have more energy.

Another valuable factor is the quality of the product that employees delivering to the client each day. If people work for considerably less amount of hours per day, they are capable of achieve the best quality of work. For instance, completing five high quality pots per day is better than finishing ten medium quality clay pots on a day. So the companies should allow their employees to leave the work place once they meet the fix hour duration.

Moreover, employees tend to feel stress out of their work since they are always have to finish the allocated work by senior people. Due to this, they usually skip lunch if they are working in day time. So most of the individuals get health issues and unable to work properly. Sometimes they have to go to work even though they are physically not well.

In conclusion, people should work limited hours per day due to multiple reasons and also employers also consider this matter from employees perspective, so that both party could achieve their goals with better outcomes.

if a person work to a limited number of hours
if a person works to a limited number of hours

eventually loose their productivity,
eventually lose their productivity,

Another valuable factor is the quality of the product that employees delivering to the client each day
Another valuable factor is the quality of the product that employees are delivering to the client each day

they are capable of achieve the best quality
they are capable of achieving the best quality

Sentence: Meet deadlines, unefficient contracts and unavoidable promises could be the factors they consider when demanding their workers to work even at night time.
Error: unefficient Suggestion: inefficient