If you were given the choice of a school or work assignment would you prefer to write long or give speech in front of a large group of people

Speaking topics in text

If you were given the choice of a school or work assignment, would you prefer to write long or give speech in front of a large group of people?

Speaking recording
Speaking category

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. emergency plumbing reno

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. James River Capital

You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! Andrea Natale austin