You want to sell some of your furniture You think a friend of yours might like to buy it from you Write a letter to your friend In your letter 1 explain why you are selling 2 describe the furniture 3 suggest a date when your friend can come and see the fu

You want to sell some of your furniture. You think a friend of yours might like to buy it from you. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter 1) explain why you are selling 2) describe the furniture 3) suggest a date when your friend can come and see the furniture.

Dear Karim,

Hi! How’re you? Hope you’re well. I’m writing this letter to let you know that I want to sell some furniture of my home. You know that I've recently transferred to the Rajshahi city from Bogra. It’s great news for me because it was my dreamed to live in Rajshahi city. However, there’s one problem that I've already selected a flat, where I wish to stay; but the problem is the dining room that is too small than our previous home. Therefore, I want to sell my dining set.

Last month, you came to my house when my younger daughter had birthday. At that time, you looked my dining set and you praised it. Nevertheless, it’s a large table including six chairs, all are in good condition. I’m preferred to you because I would like to sell this furniture to my friend rather than any unknown person.

Can you come in my house at the next weekend in the afternoon, and again look my dining set. If you feel that it’s perfect for you, you can buy this furniture. Don’t need to worry about the price. I will only reduce the price for you.

No more today, speak you soon.

Best wishes,

it was my dreamed to live in Rajshahi city
it was my dream to live in Rajshahi city