People attend college or university for many different reasons for example new experiences career preparation increased knowledge Why do you think people attend college or university Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

People attend college or university for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge). Why do you think people attend college or university? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Generally, people make important decisions in their lives from many different reasons. People pursuing a degree can also have a different motivation. Some people fulfill they dreams, others consider what they can do the best and continue the education in this field. Some people even fulfill someone other’s dreams e.g. their own parents. While it is hard to write about the reasons of others, I certainly know what my motivation was.

Firstly, I believe that career preparation is the most important catalyst to pursue a degree in a certain field. Large body of students apply to college in order to get preparation indispensable to work in a certain occupation. When choosing college, some people would consider job availability in a given field, while others will be motivated purely by doing what they are eager to do, regardless the money they could earn after graduation.

Secondly, the ideal situation would be if student’s abilities are suitable for his/her dreamed occupation. In this case, it is a win-win situation. This (extremely lucky) person is studying (and then working) in the field he has always dreamed about. He is learning about things that really interest him. Such environment is mutually beneficial: student is eager to spend time learning about his field of interest, and future employer can take advantage and makes profit out of it.

Finally, when pursuing a graduate studies, a person should be seriously interested in learning new things in a given domain. Curiosity for research and discovery of new things should be the most important factors determining whether to apply for a graduate studies or not.

To recapitulate, although the motives for attending a college or university can be different among individuals, in my opinion the vast majority of people consider lucrative careers as the major reason. Additionally, satisfaction from the things learned or done in the future that closely align with one’s own interest is the goal that most of the people strive to achieve.

After all, all of us like to do things we enjoy doing.

Sentence: Some people fulfill they dreams, others consider what they can do the best and continue the education in this field.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to they and dreams

Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.298 0.35 (You need to be more straight forward for the reasons like new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge...)