- TPO 25 Question 338
- TPO 34 - Question 4 The Familiarity Principle People tend to develop a preference for things they have previously encountered, things they are familiar with. Social psychologists refer to this tendency as the familiarity principle. Given a choice between 70
- TPO 19 - Question 1 Talk about a skill or ability that you consider especially important for a student to have. Use details and examples to explain your answer.47
- TPO 30 - Question 3 Campus Construction Should Happen During the Summer I've noticed that small construction projects on campus'like fixing sidewalks and parking lots'often take place during the regular school year, when classed are in session. I propose 61
- TPO 22 - Question 4 Irrational Commitment When people have devoted time and resources to a certain project, they generally wanted to see it succeed. However, they may grow so attached to the idea of a successful outcome that even if it starts to look like80
The topic is:
78. Do you agree or disagree that students will learn more when they have discussions, why?
22 in 30
You have issues on the last sentence. for example, in the reason two, the last sentence is: 'there we get a lot of information in a different way.' is duplicated to the reason two.
in our pattern, we expect the last sentence is about the advantages/disadvantages of the reason, they should be specific. we may say: the information will help them for a good grade or better understanding to topics.