Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should be required to help with household tasks as soon as they are able to do so. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
Today's kids are less discipline than previous generations, so it's a good idea to let children help on house cleaning, laundry and gardening. Being part of these tasks will make kids more responsible and active.
Having children participating in the household tasks will increase their responsibility. For example, requiring kids to be part of laundry activities will make them more responsible, being part of a team, and taking charge of their own task in the process to do it right.
Letting children being part of house daily tasks will make them polite. as an example, making children clean their room frequently will force them to behave well, as they don't create a lot of mess because they know that they will have to clean it up. This will enhance their personality to be more caring and considering to their actions.
Being part of the household tasks is a good physical activity and workout for kids. by doing this it will keep them healthy and in shape, and it will be more fun if parents make these tasks as games and let kids compete between each other. like collecting dry tree branches from the garden, this seems a very ordinary gardening task but if we make it as a game of whom will get much more sticks than the others, then it will be more fun and enjoyable to kids.
In conclusion, children should be required to participate in house cleaning, emptying trash cans, laundry and other household tasks so it'll prepare them to be in a good shape, healthy and well behaved. Requiring kids to take task no mater how simple it is will make them more discipline and responsible.
- Businesses should hire employees for their entire lives. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. 60
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Television, newspapers, magazines, and other media pay too much attention to the personal lives of famous people such as public figures and celebrities. Use specific reasons and details to explain you 72
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Parents or other adult relatives should make important decisions for their older 15 to 18 year old teenage children Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion 79
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Boys and girls should attend separate schools Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer 45
- Do you agree or disagree with the following statement Children should be required to help with household tasks as soon as they are able to do so Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer 69
No. of Different Words: 141 200
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 21 in 30
Category: Satisfactory Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 9 15
No. of Words: 282 350
No. of Characters: 1284 1500
No. of Different Words: 141 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.098 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.553 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.442 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 71 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 57 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 38 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 23 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 31.333 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 23.381 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.556 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.449 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.731 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.209 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 5 5