Discuss advantages and disadvantages of playing traditional games video games

By playing traditional games definitely we can enjoy the native encouragement for the game as it will be purely based on mental relaxation quotient. While playing these games, naturally the team members would be family members or neighbours in the same locality. Dialogues, playing strategy, skills involved with speed, agility, power of reflex and ability to win in adverse situations will show the personal and inter personal strengths and weaknesses to rectify and modify to succeed in achieving win. The leadership qualities along with patience, perseverance and change in adaptations would automatically be evolved during the games. Assumed nature will fly away by bringing out the basic innate nature of the person while playing games. Traditional games are the ones which brings in the familiarity and makes one to feel authority over the game in every individual's mind unless it is played. When played in groups - the scope to understand self capabilities to improve ability of self motivating also happens. As the match progresses, the determination of mind will play powerful role in building mental toughness to pursue the game till final chance of winning. The goal achievement skills would be developed by suitable strategy to defeat the opponent. All these qualities will surface only when tough competition is present and with familiar faces around. Such an intricate skill would be developed to cope up with defeats also invariably and to move on quickly to perform better again without any room for brooding over the performance, which is most important desired qualities of an athlete, to succeed in any game. By playing traditional games other benefits to be reaped are immense and innumerable.

1. Rational thinking powers with Team cohesion and selection of members to form winning team will be improved.
2. Working towards progressive developments of game strategy makes one to build the leadership qualities.
3. By sorting the internal differences, the cooperation and group bonding will be increased.
4. By understanding the weakness of the opponents, situational assessment power will be improved.
5. focused attention in the game helps in improving concentration, motivation, mental toughness, determination to succeed and readiness to accept sudden and unseen challenges with enthusiasm.
6. More over, cheerful mind influences good positive thoughts with healthy body which will be infectious and ultimate goal of any sport and natural non rule oriented games.