The attacks of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)

Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is a problem which influences the way of logical thoughts. Someone suffering from this sort of disorder generally acts an action repeatedly without any particular reasons. He just feels as if there is something bad which is going to occur if he stops the repetition. Eventually, he is triggered to repeatedly commit it. OCD obviously gives effects to sufferer’s real life in which it could obstruct his daily routines, decrease his joy of life, and break his marriage.

The success of someone’s daily activities will be blocked by OCD because a sufferer could not carry out an activity faster or in a normally required time. This condition is due to the attack of OCD which inputs him a paradigm that he will not feel comfortable if he only does something once. When OCD has deeply attacked the sufferer’s thoughts, he can even accomplish a task all day in that it in fact could have been undertaken and finished in ten minutes.

The continuous and extensive attacks of OCD in someone’s thoughts will also kill his feeling until he could not feel any joys in his life. A lot of sufferers certify that they do not have any powers to fight against OCD until they cannot lead themselves to sustain their lives without a guide from someone else. Ironically, some sufferers do suicide to get free from OCD. No happiness can be obtained when OCD has seriously altered sufferers’ ways of thoughts.

In addition, an extensive attack of OCD will end someone’s marriage with getting divorce. With disabilities to control logical thoughts, automatically, the sufferers will easily make a fast decision when they are facing a slightly difficult problem. Such in a marriage, a fast decision will never support the continuity of the marriage, and getting divorce might dominantly be the best solution. As this happens, OCD has successfully broken the marriage.