BANDUNG IS KOTA KEMBANG

BANDUNG IS KOTA KEMBANG

West Java has many famous cities. One of them is Bandung city. Bandung is big city. Wide is Bandung is approximately 7.800.000 hectare. Also Bandung is metropolitan city. Bandung city has many flowers and trees, so Bandung always call by people with other name. It is Kota Kembang. Besides Bandung has many places tourism, famous foods and many malls. This essay I will tell about Bandung city.

I live in Bandung. During I stay in Bandung, I ever go to some places which is interesting in Bandung. It is Tangkuban Perahu, Teropong Bintang Bocsha, Kampung Gajah, Kawah Putih and Saung Angklung Ijo. They are some of tourism places in Bandung. Besides Bandung has beautiful place. It name is Bukit Bintang. In Bukit Bintang, we can see all Bandung city and we can see all Bandung city lamp when we stay in Bukit Bintang at night. In Bukit Bintang too, we can see row of mountain, so many people go to there because the place is interesting and beautiful view. They are originally from domestic tourist and internation tourist.

Besides Bandung has place which sells many kind of food. They are surabi nhay, es cendol elizabet, batagor bandung and somay bandung. But surabi nhay is more famous than others. As well as surabi nhay is more expensive than others. Surabi nhay sales with price Rp 15.000 per portion. Surabi nhay sales at Jln Setia Budi every day. The store opens every at 08.00 until 22.00 o’clock every day. Despite price of surabi nhay is expensive but many people come to store every day because surabi nhay has delicious taste, so the store is always full every day. My feriends and I some time don’t sit when we buy surabi nhay in the store. The people usually come with friends, family, boyfriend or girlfriend.

As well as Bandung has many malls which is famous. It is BIP, PVJ, Ciwolk and King Mall. But PVJ Mall is more popular than others because PVJ has 3G movie in studio. If we wacth 3G movie in the studio, we are feel to follow the movie. And than many artists of Indonesia who is popolar visit to there. Such as Agnes monika, Rafi ahmad and Ariel noah. As well as PVJ sells something. It is clothes, shoes, bags, foods and furniture.

To sum up. In the word many places which are fascinating and pretty view. Indonesia has it. One of them is at Bandung. Bandung is famous big city in Indonesia. Besides also Bandung city is metropolitan city. Bandung has many tourism places, famous foods and many malls. so many people come to Bandung.

Sentence: Besides Bandung has many places tourism, famous foods and many malls.
Suggestion: Refer to places and tourism

Bandung is big city.
Bandung is a big city.

Wide is Bandung is approximately 7.800.000 hectare.
Width of Bandung is approximately 7.800.000 hectare.

During I stay in Bandung, I
When I stay in Bandung, I

It name is Bukit Bintang.
Its name is Bukit Bintang.

Sentence: It is clothes, shoes, bags, foods and furniture.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and clothes

Sentence: They are originally from domestic tourist and internation tourist.
Error: internation Suggestion: No alternate word