The English as International Language

The English as International Language

English language is essential because the times we must be master the English language, and then very helpful in continuing you education, English language can help you relationship with your friend in the world and then if you are learn in abroad about English language it is more important.

Although in our country English language is second language but all student in our country learn English language in school, since of play group elementary school, high school, senior high school and university, And then tongue language is language first to give us by our parents. And also Indonesia language is national language to unity language for Indonesia society.

Indonesia society have so many ethnic along with have so many mother language, they are relationship with mother language every day they wear more mother language than national language, because they fell so good to relationship each other.

Mother language is better than dominant to use than national language. Because Indonesia society be have strong culture and respect full with fore fathers. All ethnic in Indonesia society always respect each other and save they are culture, Language foreign is also made by Indonesia society in their activity in business, seller and other.

Nowadays, so many people realized English language very important for do activities in office and relationship international by every country. Because English language be wear in meeting international. And also every lateral, bilateral relationship always wear English language, for facilitate talks each other country. Therefore English language always used every agenda international.

In conclusions English language is language international for facilitate relationship among country in the world and then very important for Education in school and university.

we must be master the English language,
we must master the English language,

if you are learn in abroad about English language
if you are learning about English language abroad

English language is second language
English language is the second language

Indonesia society have so many ethnic
Indonesia society has so many ethnics

they are relationship
they have relationship

Sentence: Because Indonesia society be have strong culture and respect full with fore fathers.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to respect and full

Sentence: All ethnic in Indonesia society always respect each other and save they are culture, Language foreign is also made by Indonesia society in their activity in business, seller and other.
Suggestion: Refer to Language and foreign

Sentence: Nowadays, so many people realized English language very important for do activities in office and relationship international by every country.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb 'to do', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to for and do

Sentence: And also every lateral, bilateral relationship always wear English language, for facilitate talks each other country.
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and facilitate

Sentence: Therefore English language always used every agenda international.
Suggestion: Refer to agenda and international

Sentence: In conclusions English language is language international for facilitate relationship among country in the world and then very important for Education in school and university.
Suggestion: Refer to for and facilitate

You have a lot of basic grammar issues. You may need to take a grammar class.