Explain this topic1.What happiness is ?2.How it is related to being connected ?

Explain this topic
1. What happiness is ?
2. How it is related to being connected ?

Happiness is if we could do something important for anyone in the world. Like devotion to society, example teaching, health guidance, tribes guidance, for develop human resources and guidance all.

Advantage happiness is we can give motivation at people around us, and then we can give education to their. And also anyone in the world need happiness for life. Without happiness someone difficult for continued this life, for depend happiness we must make good relationship each other people, because all people in around we will give very valuable experience. This can be learnt from their experience for application in our life.

Disadvantage happiness is that we are not confident in our life, and be save. Because condition is not good and will make anyone difficult to continue this life and to relationship each other. In the interaction of our life, it is very important because the interaction will give us so many kindly.

The disadvantage of happiness can break our healthy and psychological anyone. If condition likes this, the happiness will be difficult to come in our good condition psychological life. It is very important to hope so we have nice thinking.

In conclusion, the advantage of happiness is good condition to make any think better and can make so many kindly for people around us and disadvantage happiness is not good condition will influence to psychological and healthy.

Happiness is if we could do something important
Happiness is that we could do something important

Sentence: Like devotion to society, example teaching, health guidance, tribes guidance, for develop human resources and guidance all.
Suggestion: Refer to tribes and guidance
Description: The token for is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and develop

Sentence: Advantage happiness is we can give motivation at people around us, and then we can give education to their.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and we
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a sentence terminator
Suggestion: Refer to their

Sentence: Without happiness someone difficult for continued this life, for depend happiness we must make good relationship each other people, because all people in around we will give very valuable experience.
Description: The fragment for continued this is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace continued with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to for and depend

and be save.
and be safe.

and to relationship each other.
and to have relationship to each other.

can break our healthy and psychological anyone.
can break our health psychologically.