Holiday in Bali

Holiday in Bali

On January 2013, my friends and I had a plan to go to holiday in Bali. Before we went to Bali, we were ready in Surabaya. We just continued our trip to Bali, starting from Surabaya. What we want with going to Bali is to see Kuta beach and we want to look at it with our own eyes about tourism destination and another beautiful place in there besides Kuta beach.

We prepared everything one day before. On that day, while we were preparing our stuff, one of our friends hadn't prepared anything yet. He just watched and offended us. In one event, he offended Sumasna who was preparing her stuff in seriously and suddenly we laughed out loud because it was a hilarious show. He was very annoying but he was very amusing too.

At the day, we finished preparing everything and we waited for the bus. The bus arrived at noon and we just went because we were very excited to be there as soon as possible. We took on our trip to Bali used a bus from travel. The travel was recommended by Sumarlin, who is our senior in university. At the bus, while others took a rest, some people still awoke because they won’t to overlook even one moment in that trip.

We arrived in Bali at 06.00 o’clock in the morning after we took up a quit long and back breaking trip. Since we landed in Bali, we hadn't taken a bath yet. So, the first place was we stop by is in Pertamina just for washing our face. After that, we continued the trip to the first place that we wanted to visit. We arrived in Tana Lot in early morning. We were very happy because we never saw the breathtaking view like that before. But we were just a moment there because we had to continue our trip in the other places. The second place is in Pasar Sukowati. The sellers in there were very kind and the things that sell were very cheap. We went shopping a lot when we were in Pasar Sukowati. The last place is the most beautiful place is Bali which has a great view. It is Kuta beach. We met many tourists in there took many nice pictures with one of them.

We were blissful for visiting Bali to spend our holiday. That was an awesome experience to visit Bali. We will never forget many beautiful places that we saw in Bali. We hope that we can visit another beautiful place besides Bali for enjoying our New Year holiday.