To Keep me Learning English in Pare in Pasca Kelud Eruption

I choose Pare to become place to improve my English. Before I went to Pare, I got information from my friendmy that he had the higest TOEFL score of others after he studied English in Pare. I made a big decision to plan to go to Pare after finishing my study in Jenderal Soedirman University to prepare looking for a job. Actually, I hope I could join in WWF or Garuda. WWF or Garuda needed to employee having good skill of English fluency. So, if I want to join in them I would have the good TOEFL or IELTS score.

My plan to learn English in Pare just one month and I chose Amsir Taib or Coupis as my course. I knew Amsir Taib from Twitter. I chose IELTS to learn English but I felt that my choice was wrong. I could not follow the lesson in IELTS class because my English foundation was not good enough.

I moved to General English class to improve my English. During at Coupis, I got many knoweldge about English especially grammar, speaking , and writing. I was so happy in here because not only knoweldge I could get but also many friendly friends and tutors. After one month over here, I felt my English still bad because I can not speak English fluency and could not write English well. So, I continued studying in here for 2 weeks again.

My friends and I were awaken because Kelud Mountain was erupted. At that time situaltion would be noisy, scary because of this eruption. A part of my friends went to other safty places around Pare, but others stayed in here include me. Whoever stayed in here believed that Pare was safety but the reason why I stayed in Pare to still keep learning English in Pare pasca Kelud eruption because i have one week again to study over here.

Actually, I want to continue studyig in here but I do not know because my parents ordered me to back to my hometown and to continue studying English over there. My parents were afraid because they heard about Kelud eruption on news.

I choose Pare to become place to improve my English.
I choose Pare the place to improve my English.

WWF or Garuda needed to employee having good skill of English fluency.
WWF or Garuda needed employees having good skills of English fluency.

but others stayed in here include me.
but others stayed here include me.

Sentence: Whoever stayed in here believed that Pare was safety
Sentence: Whoever stayed here believed that Pare was safe

Sentence: Actually, I want to continue studyig in here but I do not know because my parents ordered me to back to my hometown and to continue studying English over there.
Description: The fragment in here but is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace here with adjective
Description: The word back is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to back

Sentence: Before I went to Pare, I got information from my friendmy that he had the higest TOEFL score of others after he studied English in Pare.
Error: higest Suggestion: highest
Error: friendmy Suggestion: friendly

Sentence: During at Coupis, I got many knoweldge about English especially grammar, speaking , and writing.
Error: knoweldge Suggestion: knowledge

Sentence: I was so happy in here because not only knoweldge I could get but also many friendly friends and tutors.
Error: knoweldge Suggestion: knowledge

Sentence: At that time situaltion would be noisy, scary because of this eruption.
Error: situaltion Suggestion: situation

Sentence: A part of my friends went to other safty places around Pare, but others stayed in here include me.
Error: safty Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: studyig Suggestion: studying