“My Dreams “

“My Dreams “

Dream is certain that people thinks and want in their life. Everyone in the world have dreams and many dreams in the world. But people still didn’t know how to make their dreams become true.

I have many dreams, from child, I want became a doctor, but I changed my mind when I was in junior high school it had been always happened until I was in senior high school. And my real dream came when I had graduated from senior high school. My dream is to be a psychiatrist but my parent was opposing my dream. I was confused and depression, I didn’t know what I should do. But my parent was suggesting me to take midwife academy. I followed them, but I asked them to allow me to have university lecturer in java. I had many barriers before coming to java, why I wanted to java, because I wanted to get best education, best laboratory etc, to improve and increase my knowledge. In my hometown, facilities for health academy minus than in java. After convincing my parent about many things, finally they gave me permission. I passed my first day in java with sadness, because I couldn’t enjoy my major. I tried to believe myself. One day I got bad value in my last exam, I gave up and wasn’t confidence, I thought that not my skill. I was remember my parent and began study hard; I tried to believe myself again. Amazing, I got best value in my next exam, I graduated with good value.

Actually, my dreams aren’t stop there. Now I have dreams not become true yet and I would do my best to make it true. I want to get good job, make my parent proud of me, help my parent to finance my sister’s school, and help other people with science that have I gotten. I want to be a useful human.

Don’t be afraid to make a dream, get your dream and make it be true. Make barriers be your spirit, don’t give up. Life without dreams will be empty, without purpose and useless.

that people thinks and want in their life
that people think and want in their lives

Everyone in the world have dreams
Everyone in the world has dreams

I was confused and depression
I was confused and depressed

wasn’t confidence
wasn’t confident

I was remember
I remembered