THE REASON I COME TO PARE

THE REASON I COME TO PARE

English is language number one in the world. We know if many films and songs use English language. Actually I like the film from Hollywood but I cannot to understand well. So, I want to study English in Pare, for increase my English better. And this article wants to tell “why I come to Pare to study English”.

First off all, I have purpose to improve my skill English because I think this subject is difficult to understand. I think we get chance if we know English. Many of the national corporation or PMA (Penanaman Modal Asing) have high qualification for the worker. One day, I hope can work in the national corporation because they will give us high salary.

And then, the second reason I come to Pare because I want to enrich my self esteem. My hobby is traveling. I often go abroad, but I feel so confused if I communication with the foreigner because I cannot speak English well. So, I just use the body language if I talking and make the calculator if I want to buy something in the traditional market in the other country.

And the last, my reason come here because my best friend gave this suggestion . He was shared to me and he was glad because after he was followed the short course in Pare his English became better and I want to be like him too. I think, it is not wrong if I want to improve my skill English in Pare.

So, there are my reasons. I hope I can speak English excellent fluency.

Sentence: So, I want to study English in Pare, for increase my English better.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to increase and my

Sentence: First off all, I have purpose to improve my skill English because I think this subject is difficult to understand.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to skill and English

Sentence: One day, I hope can work in the national corporation because they will give us high salary.
Description: A verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to hope and can

Sentence: I often go abroad, but I feel so confused if I communication with the foreigner because I cannot speak English well.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to I and communication