Samarinda City

Samarinda City

Samarinda is located in East Borneo with Slogan : Edges ( Shade, Neat, Safe, and Convenient. Samarinda city is one of the city once the Capital of the province of East Borneo, Indonesia ). The whole area of the city is directly adjacent to the Kutai regency. Samarinda city can be reached by land, sea and air. With the Mahakam river that splits in the middle of the city of Samarinda, the “Gateaway” to the interior of East Borneo.

Now, mayor in Samarinda is Mr. H. Syaharie Jaang, SH, M,Si. The population of people in Samarinda in 2010 is 727500 people. The athnic in Samarinda are Kutai, Banjar, Dayak, Bugis, Java, Toraja, Sundanese, Minang, Chinese. The religion in Samarinda are Muslem, Catholic, Protestant, Buddhist, Hindu, Confucian. So, many languages spoken in Samarinda such as Indonesian, Banjar, Kutai. The code phone in Samarinda East Borneo is 0541. The name airport in Samarinda city is Temindung Airport and New Airport in Sungai Siring street. Logo of that town is similar as Pesut fish. Website of Samarinda city is www.samarindacity.co.id.

Samarinda city has a big mosque. Namely, Islamic Center. It is very beatiful, you can take a picture in front of the mosque because around of mosque has a park. In Samarinda, there is monument of the pesut fish. 3 Pesut fish make a circle and use to springkle. Samarinda has very many malls. Example : Lembus Swana Samarinda Central Plaza, Plaza Mulya, Giant and the others. Samarinda city has traditional food. One of them is amplang. Amplang made from Tenggiri fish like cracker. Traditional Ceremony in Samarinda every years, they always organize a tradition Ceremony, namely, Dragon Free. And so many kinds of culture you can find in Samarinda city. So try to go there, and you never regrets because Samarinda city has beautiful Landscape.

Samarinda located in East Borneo
Samarinda is located in East of Borneo

people in Samarinda is 727500
people in Samarinda are 727500

Religion in Samarinda there are Muslim,...
Religions in Samarinda are Muslim,...

in around of mosque has a park.
in around of mosque it has a park.

there is monument
there is a monument

And so many kind of culture can you find in Samarinda city
And so many kind of cultures can be found in Samarinda city

and you never regrets.
and you never regret.

Sentence: Population with cencus in 2010, people in Samarinda is 727500 people Ethnic in Samarinda there are Kutai, Banjar, Dayak, Bugis, Java, Toraja, Sundanese, Minang, Chinese.
Error: cencus Suggestion: census

Sentence: It is very beatifulif you takea picture in front of mosque or around of Mosque.
Error: takea Suggestion: take
Error: beatifulif Suggestion: beautiful

Sentence: In Samarinda there is monument of the pesut fish.
Error: pesut Suggestion: ?

Sentence: 3 Pesut fish make a circle and use to springkle.
Error: springkle Suggestion: sprinkle