The advantages and disadvantages of the Internet

internet is becoming very popular these days. The number of people who are using internet is increasing so fast because of the modern technology and its comfort. I believe internet also has it own advantages and disadvantages.

The first advantage of internet is that it can updates the news all over the world. people who care about news can search for it easily and free of charge. Whatever the news human want, the internet always responds our demand. Moreover, it is also a good source to find documentation for study or work. For example, I am a student and I want to know more about scientists in chemistry, I just have to type what I need on Google and choose the right information. another benefit is users can find pleasure on the internet. there are many ways of entertainment that people can find such as some funny pictures or videos, games, listening to music or sharing memorable memories with family, friends,… on social networking and it keeps for us.

Despite these attractions, however, some drawbacks do exist. The main disadvantages of internet is it causes some health problems like sore eyes, obesity and hemorrhoids if people spend much time on it. Sitting or watching the screen for a long time will make people become screeners. using too much makes users can’t concentrate on working or studying, as a result, the effect of working will decrease lower and lower. another problem that using too much internet causes is people can be addicted to some social networking in the internet like Facebook, Instagram or some games. users who concern to this problem get away from real life and real friends. Apart from this, they become soulless and don’t care about any other people and the world around them.

To conclude, although the internet has its own advantages and disadvantages, if users know how to use it carefully and reasonably, it will take its advantages well, even if there are some drawbacks, I think the benefits outweigh the problems.