According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any other year. And yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific Super Screen movies a

According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any other year. And yet the percentage of positive reviews by movie reviewers about specific Super Screen movies actually increased during the past year. Clearly, the contents of these reviews are not reaching enough of our prospective viewers. Thus, the problem lies not with the quality of our movies but with the public's lack of awareness that movies of good quality are available. Super Screen should therefore allocate a greater share of its budget next year to reaching the public through advertising.

In this argument, there is a memo from advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company, in which the director is stating the reason for reduction in number of people who are attending Super Screen Produced Movie.
Director's arugment is based upon finding by marketing department. According to marketing department, percentage of positive reviews are increased. This is the only argument that marketing department is giving and based upon this argument it is suggesting that as there are greater percentage of positive reviews, hence there is no issue with the content of the movie, thus problem lies with lack of awareness the movie of good quality is available. Therefore it is suggesting to increase budget for advertisement to reach the public. There are many flaws in this argument, which make this claim dubious.

First, it may be the case that Super Screen Production has increased the price of tickets for it movies, in that case the total revenue generated by tickets may be increased or may have remain same, but the total number of viewers has decreased as now some people can afford moview produced by Super Screen Production or because of increase in local taxes, there is increase in ticket price and also Super Screen Production movie are shown in those theater, where there is effect of taxes, in this case Super Screen Production has to reduce price of tickets to get back it old viewers, instead of spending more budget on advertisement.

Secondly, is may be the case the new production house movies are also shown in the theater now, earlier there were only Super Screen Production movies, hence there was no competition and all the viewers used to watch it movies, as now new movies from different production houses are shown, which resulted in decrease in viewers. This issue cant be solved by increasing advertisement budget. This can be solved by reducing ticket price only after doing market survey.

May be now, Super Screen Production has started producing movie of different genre and there are very less views who are interested in this genre and hence few viewers are coming to watch Super Screen Production movies, thats why people who love this specific genre are watching this movie. In this case also Super Screen Production has to conduct market survey to find what people like and why they have reduced watching Super Screen Production movies. Increasing advertisement budget wont effect if people are not interested in the genre of movie produced by Super Screen Production..

Hence, if more data is available about ticket prices changes, competition, taxes and genre of movies produces, then only analysis can be done which will help the company.

Sentence: Director's arugment is based upon finding by marketing department.
Error: arugment Suggestion: argument

Sentence: First, it may be the case that Super Screen Production has increased the price of tickets for it movies, in that case the total revenue generated by tickets may be increased or may have remain same, but the total number of viewers has decreased as now some people can afford moview produced by Super Screen Production or because of increase in local taxes, there is increase in ticket price and also Super Screen Production movie are shown in those theater, where there is effect of taxes, in this
Error: moview Suggestion: No alternate word

--------------------
argument 1 -- not OK

argument 2 -- not OK

argument 3 -- not OK
--------------------
read some samples:
http://www.testbig.com/essays-list?keys=Screen-produced&term_node_tid_d…

---------------------