Argument analysis. The purpose of higher education is to prepare students for the future, but classen students are at a serious disadvantage in the competition for post-college employment due to the university's burdensome breadth requirements. classen's

Argument analysis.

The purpose of higher education is to prepare students for the future, but classen students are at a serious disadvantage in the competition for post-college employment due to the university's burdensome breadth requirements. classen's job placement rate is substantially lower than placement rates of many top-ranked schools. classen students would be more attractive to employers if they had more time to take advanced courses in their specialty, rather than being required to spend fifteen percent of their time at classen taking courses outside of their subject area. we demand, therefore, that the university abandon or drastically cut back on its breadth requirements.

Analyse and Suggest any additional kind of evidence to reinforce the argument.

The petition is written mainly based on three claims. The first one indicated in the petition is that the primary objective of higher education is preparing students for their future careers. The second is that students of Classen's University are not very successful in achieving top-ranked jobs like. However, their peers from other universities, who spend most of their time on courses directly related to their majoring field, are more attractive for employers in terms of qualifications. And the third claim is that cutting back on breadths will provide the students the opportunity to be involved in their specialty related courses and eliminate the problem.

In fact, higher education is developed due to specialization of modern societies. Since our knowledge has exponentially been expanding and branching, universities assume to qualified the scholars of each branch with appropriate information and skills. However, it is not a strict process and the method of conveying that knowledge as well as its content may vary from time to time and place to place.

Fulfilling a job is not a simple matching of resume with job position. People are not robots and having extraordinary qualifications is not equal to being successful or having perfect performance. For example, a physician with legendary deep understanding of patho-physiology of diseases will not necessarily be able to diagnose all cases of diseases. A chemical burn due to a traditional herbal beverage, traditional in a minority population, may not be cured if the physician does not have adequate general knowledge. In this regard, it is not surprising that universities curriculum some seemingly irrelevant courses.

Furthermore, the arrangement of a resume may also influence the employer positively. Graduated students who introduce themselves in an attractive way have a good chance to seize a job from their rivals.

Radical narrowing the university requirements may not invariably result in improvement of students in obtaining top-ranked jobs. However, it is undeniable that in any established system frequent logical revisions and modifications will lead to favorable consequences with the minimum of disadvantages.

Sentence: Since our knowledge has exponentially been expanding and branching, universities assume to qualified the scholars of each branch with appropriate information and skills.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and qualified

Sentence: In this regard, it is not surprising that universities curriculum some seemingly irrelevant courses.
Suggestion: Refer to universities and curriculum

argument 1 -- not OK

argument 2 -- not OK

argument 3 -- not OK
--------------------
This is an argument essay not an issue one. You are on the wrong track.