Argument:The following was written as a part of an application for a small-business loan by a group of developers in the city of Monroe.

The loan application claims that start a jazz music in Monroe would be a profitable enterprise. To support his claims,the application argues that there is no other jazz clubs in Monroe so that the proposed new jazz club would occupy the whole market of Monroe. Besides, he also cites various other evidence to support that jazz is popular in Monroe. Close scrutiny of each of the supporting evidence,however,none of them lend credible support to application's claim.

First of all, if profits from jazz club in Monroe are indeed tremendously as the applicant alleged,it seems that Monroe would already have one or two clubs. However, actually,the nearest jazz club is 65 miles away which may suggest that the jazz music is not attracted to the people in Monroe as the application imagined. Since the application has not adequately responded to this concern,his claim that the proposed club would be profitable.

Second, as for the great number of people attended Monroe 's annual jazz festival,i don't think this fact is credible enough to support the claim that jazz is popular.Because it's entirely possible that the vast majority of festival attendees are out-of- town visitors.

Moreover, the fact that highest-rated radio program in Monroe is jazz night" also contain flawed about where the judgement comes from. Whether from the public in Monroe or just from the minority authority----several well-known jazz musicians resided in there. After all, the publics' opinion can't be replace by few people. Even if the public indeed prefer to enjoy jazz music, the highest-rated radio program can also pose competition for the C-Note club which will threaten the club's actual profit from Monroe,given maybe most of people prefer to stay at home listening to jazz music than enjoying the club.

Finally, the nationwide study shows that the typical jazz fan spends close to $1,000 per year on jazz entertainment which would lend support the applicants claim only if Monroe residents typify jazz fans nationwide. However,the applicant provides no credible evidence that is the case.

In sum, the argument is not credible. To strength it,the application must need to offer the evidence that they have ability to compete with the radio program and to sure that the residents will constant enjoy their club .

Sentence: To strength it,the application must need to offer the evidence that they have ability to compete with the radio program and to sure that the residents will constant enjoy their club .
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to will and constant

Sentence: Moreover, the fact that highest-rated radio program in Monroe is jazz night' also contain flawed about where the judgement comes from.
Error: highest-rated Suggestion: highest rated

Sentence: Whether from the public in Monroe or just from the minority authority----several well-known jazz musicians resided in there.
Error: well-known Suggestion: well known

Sentence: Even if the public indeed prefer to enjoy jazz music, the highest-rated radio program can also pose competition for the C-Note club which will threaten the club's actual profit from Monroe,given maybe most of people prefer to stay at home listening to jazz music than enjoying the club.