The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government,industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree

A society depends on its citizens and youngsters are the future of any society. if the young generation of any country or society is well mannered, healthy, wealthy, then that society is also known as a rich or wealthy society. so to make a society better, first we should focus on the youths of the society.

Now the question arises how can we persuade the youths for the leadership in government, industries or other fields? According to me, the sense of cooperation is a necessity to brighten the carrier of anybody. the sense to cooperate with others generate the positive aura which give the power to lead a society. A society wants that its leader should be a cooperative and generous person, who can listen their ideas, understand their problems. And find a way to get rid of these problems.

As we can take a n example of Japan, most of the citizens of Japan are very helpful and cooperative, and this is the reason that after the most of the natural calamities like tsunami, earth quacks, Japan still a developed country.

on the other hand, competition is also a sign of progress, if we leave to compete with others, then we cannot compete with this World. A feeling of competition motivates us to perform best in our specific field. A leader should have the perfect combination of cooperativeness and competitiveness in his/her behavior.

Minimum 250 words wanted.