Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.

Government has certain responsibility to supports its major cities financially and monitors them how they use their budgets in order to increase the satisfaction of civilizations. The major cities have a guideline that makes contribution to devote the financial support for several purposes. Using a piece of this budget in order to thrive is one the most important duties of these cities that is controlled by the government for two main reasons. Firstly, improving the levels of major cities is one the main goals of every societies in order to becoming great society in all over the world, so they invest on their mega cities. Secondly, the most proportion of populations of any countries live in major cities and need to be supported and be satisfied by the government, therefore, the financial support should be receive at these cities in order to thrive.

Before considering the special measures about devoting the received budget for several main goals at mega cities, it is important to define the meaning of thrive for different societies and investigate what the main expectation of the government is about the improvement in major cities. This term has different meaning for societies and every community have its own definition when they want to divide their budget among major cities. For example, some modern societies that do not have basic economical problems prefer to use the received financial support on development green space and building big parks with different kinds of trees and flowers. By using this strategy they can attract more tourists to their home towns that not only can they improve the tourism industry but they can also introduce their cities to other people from all over the world. In addition, their citizens are satisfied because they are assured that the financial support is used at the best way.

While other societies that are located at developing countries and under developing countries have different definition about thrive. Governments at these areas should spend more money on infrastructures and ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to providing infrastructures for themselves. For instance, building a big shopping mall or business center in mega cities is one of the main goals of every government where located at developing countries. The other purchase of these governments is increasing the percentage of using public transportation. Some big cities like New Delhi in India need to have decent public transportation instead of having modern skyscrapers buildings because their priority is different form modern societies.

Moreover, some mega cities like Baghdad in Iraq that are destroyed by several domestic and external war, have their own definitions about thrive. These major cities should spend most of their budget on repairing and rebuilding the roads and apartment that are ruined by enemies. They have to restructure hospitals and schools and provide people with their basic needs like healthy water! Their government must monitor them that they use the financial support at a best way and increase people’s satisfactions.

In conclusion, every government has its own definition about increasing the level of improvement in major cities and is responsible to consider how its mega cities spend the financial supports in order to enhance the level of satisfaction of their own civilizations.

Sentence: Government has certain responsibility to supports its major cities financially and monitors them how they use their budgets in order to increase the satisfaction of civilizations.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to supports and its
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, accusative
Suggestion: Refer to monitors and them

Sentence: For example, some modern societies that do not have basic economical problems prefer to use the received financial support on development green space and building big parks with different kinds of trees and flowers.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to development and green

Sentence: Their government must monitor them that they use the financial support at a best way and increase people's satisfactions.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

No. of Words: 542 350 (write the essay in half an hour)

Don't need to list reasons in the introduction paragraph. 1. You don't have time 2. This will create repetitive words. follow this guy:
http://www.testbig.com/users/sauvikb

Well, this essay is out of topic. You didn't put the complete topic:

Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.
Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.

Look at the reason 'It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated.', then you understand why.

Read other essays by this topic:
http://testbig.com/search/node/Governments%20must%20ensure%20that%20the…

Be careful don't write the essay out of topic, the mark will be very low.