"It is dangerous to trust only intelligence."

Intelligence is one of the foremost factors that every body needs to be prosperous. Based on this characteristic, the person will have a better undrestanding from surrounding, proper scheduling and planning for life and moreover will be approached to the goals. However, is it fair enough to rely merely to our intelligence? Can we do all of our works just by trusting on intelligence? Do we need to others consulting and guidance or not? All these questions are extremely significant that it will lead us to this fact that we cannot trust only intelligence otherwise it will be dangerous owing to the following reasons:

First, when someone trusts on his/her intelligence, his/her confidence also will be increased. For example, when you could pass your mathematical exam just by your inherent intelligence, you will feel confidence for next tests. However, this fact will also cause you to be pride and probabily will avoid you to try more. In fact, you will just trust on your intelligence and you will not do your all effort that you had made it before. Backing to the mathematic exam, if you stop your trying you will show a weak performance in the future test. Hence, relying on intelligence will engender a kind of pridness and averting person from trying and enhancing more.

Second, consulting and guiding by others are other facts that will be impressed if you trust just on intelligence. Consulting is a process that help people to improve their outputs and results by gaining guidance and others’ help. When you are intelligent enough, you maybe think you do not need to consult or utilize others thoughts. Hence, you probabily might take some decisions and actions which lead you to a dangerous position. For instance, imagine you are in a chemistry lab and have decided to do an experiment about a toxic material which you have no adequate information about it. You just rely on your previous learning and intelligence and launch it. But, you are not aware of the danger that you will be confronted with. Hence, it will harm you or might lead to your death.

As a summary, I support the statement that it is dangerous to trust only intelligence. When you do something like that, you will be faced with a fake pridness and it will stop you from trying more. In addition, this issue will keep you away from any beneficial consulting and guidance that you would take of others.

Sentence: When you are intelligent enough, you maybe think you do not need to consult or utilize others thoughts.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to others and thoughts

Sentence: Based on this characteristic, the person will have a better undrestanding from surrounding, proper scheduling and planning for life and moreover will be approached to the goals.
Error: undrestanding Suggestion: understanding

Sentence: However, this fact will also cause you to be pride and probabily will avoid you to try more.
Error: probabily Suggestion: probably

Sentence: Backing to the mathematic exam, if you stop your trying you will show a weak performance in the future test.
Error: mathematic Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Hence, relying on intelligence will engender a kind of pridness and averting person from trying and enhancing more.
Error: pridness Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Hence, you probabily might take some decisions and actions which lead you to a dangerous position.
Error: probabily Suggestion: probably

Sentence: When you do something like that, you will be faced with a fake pridness and it will stop you from trying more.