It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim In developing and supporting your position be sure to address the most compel

It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Man is a social living being and lives in a society. In order for a society to progress there are few heroes who are recognized even after they are gone. The above stated claim is not true it is possible to regard even living man or woman as hero.

We are safe at our home and have a good sleep at night, all of it is possible by our soldiers who are guarding and protecting us from enemies entering our country. The soldiers are sometimes unsung heroes they need to be appreciated, awarded for their bravery and the sacrifices they make for us. There are many Iraq war veterans who have come back home but still they are living in battle. Almost all of them face post-traumatic stress which needs to be treated carefully and given proper jobs after they are retired from military life. They have families which they stay away for long time, most them do not get to see their kids grow. All the soldiers are heroes of their society.

The other heroes are the ones who protect law and put their life in danger despite the risk they know. All police officers fight crime within the society and many lives are lost. They make society a better place for people to live. Again, the society should accolade law protectors for their valor. They should be given decent amount of salary for the risk they take to protect. Most of these jobs are low paid salary and lesser incentives.

There are few leaders in society like Nelson Mandela who fought against apartheid, racism, poverty in South Africa and was in jail for 27 years. He was awarded Nobel Peace Prize in 1993. He is still living and is regarded as hero. There were many recognized before and are no more like Mother Teresa who fought against poverty and treated the poor. She was also awarded Nobel Peace Prize. One more thing Nobel Prizes are given only to living people for their achievement in their field. There are many heroes in history who were recognized when alive and honored for the values they left behind.

The movies have depicted well the qualities of a hero .If a hero to imagined we all think of characters superman, Spiderman, he-man, batman, etc., They are all unselfish, altruistic in nature. There is a hero in all of us we need to follow good qualities and act right at times.

In conclusion, there are heroes who are living, needs to be recognized and awarded like soldiers and law protectors for their bravery.

Sentence: The movies have depicted well the qualities of a hero .If a hero to imagined we all think of characters superman, Spiderman, he-man, batman, etc., They are all unselfish, altruistic in nature.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and imagined