Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developi

Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

I do agree that any law should have certain degrees of flexibility in order to be adaptable in unpredicted up-coming situations.

Laws are the guidelines for managing huge civic organizations. Hence, it should be venerated by all the members of those societies. Moreover, laws should be comprehensive and address all the possible corresponding circumstances. Confusion and chaos are direct results of indefinites ruling systems and deficient laws.

Obviously, it is impossible that legislator be aware of every possible future situation that a specific law can be applied. For example, a local law may ban marijuana trade at all. However, there are some rare and intractable cases of epilepsies that do not response to any available treatments but just can be alleviated by soluble marijuana. Thus, a strict law that forbids that drug trades will harm some debilitated epileptic patients, whilst it is meant to protect all citizens. Although the legislation had not considered such discoveries in medical usage of marijuana, it should be enough flexible to cover such cases.

Setting a law is rather complicated. Making an excessively plastic rule opens the back-doors for abusive application of that rule. For example, in banking and monetary laws there should be less flexibility than civil laws. Low-interest loans must have clear prerequisites and rules; otherwise, some individuals may take loans and never return the money by abusing the loosely defined related laws. This is common in my home country and has lead to suppressed economical development.

In conclusion, I contend it is necessary that law has a reasonable degree of flexibility in order to guarantee its effectiveness in unforeseen conditions. However, it should not be that much flimsy and unwarranted that enables corruptive applications.

Read this user's essays. The Sentence-Sentence Coherence is high. Think about why.
http://www.testbig.com/users/sauvikb