The primary goal of technological advancement should be to increase people s efficiency so that they have more leisure time Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for t

There are both positive and negative aspects of forbidden some information from the political leaders to the public people. If I were forced to choose, I would definitely select to agree with this statement. It is my firm belief people how have a high responsibilities in their country know valuable information which can make a fluctuate in the street, so they have to withhold it for a number of reasons, and I will develop these ideas in the subsequent paragraphs.

To start, leaders know enormous number of information everyday about the country which includes politics and economy. For instance, in some cases these is information related to the king or the president of the country, so these acquaintance should not be publish to the public because it may put the president's life to the hazard or risk. Moreover, everything in the world is related to money, so any wrong or terrible knowledge may lead to decline in the value of the currency in the country like many countries in the world recently. On top of that, if any leader said there is lack in the rice in the country, so people will statrt to buy huge amount of this product which may cause a problem in the street, but if the leaders deal with this information without share it, then they can demonstrate and deal with it truly.

Second, political leaders have relationships with other leaders in other countries because they have beneficial relations with each others, so they have to deal with them in sensitive way, away from the social media and the press. For instance, if a political leader made a complaint or issue to his managers about any problem in another country it may solve, but if the public knew about it this may lead to huge political problems such as close the country boundries, terminate the contracts of the employees from the same country or war. However, the recent decades showed many examples about some types of these problems in the world.

In conclusion, I strongly feel that political leaders have a sensetive position in their country, so they have to be claim and do not share every information to the public to stop any expected problems inside or outside the country.