Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently

Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently committed to particular principles and objectives.

The hallmark of every true leader is a vision,an ambition or a set of ambitions to which he is highly committed and method to achieve those ambitions.All great or even good leaders have a broader long term goal as well as short term ones.The measure of a leader's success lies in the achivement of such goals.Any good leader has to be flexible in his stand,if he wishes to succeed but there are a set of basic principles which a good leader always cherishes and never wavers from,whatever be the cost. Political leaders are no exception to this fact.A political leader may remain in power by constant...

Sentence: All great or even good leaders have a broader long term goal as well as short term ones.The measure of a leader's success lies in the achivement of such goals.
Error: achivement Suggestion: achievement

Sentence: Political leaders are no exception to this fact.A political leader may remain in power by constantly compromising his stand to meet the demands of the powerful groups in his consistuency, however to be a good leader he must be able to mould his followers' thinking so as to achieve his vision.
Error: consistuency Suggestion: consistency

Sentence: The leader needs to meke them understand that a short term suffering on their part can lead to major benefits for everybody in the constituency.
Error: meke Suggestion: make

Sentence: Developments will take place to suit the needs of a select few.This will give rise to corruption, a feeling of exploitation among masses and will widen social differnces between people of various factions.
Error: differnces Suggestion: differences

Sentence: Some compromises will be no doubt required, but a true leader in any field stands by his principles,never losing the sight of his braoder goal.
Error: braoder Suggestion: broader

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.